From:   Andrew Carson [SMTP:acar...@uk.xyratex.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, January 23, 2002 1:06 PM
To:     emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject:        Re: EN 61000-3-3 compliant heater controller

Time for some sarcasm,

Harmonics is a total imaginary situations,
It never causes real problems
and I never recorded two attached distorted wave forms !

This issues had nothing to do with neutral currents, it was that
distorted wave form causing
the problem

Suppose we could have a little competition, who's seen the worst level
of harmonic distortion, I think number 2 will take some beating.

My two pennies worth on a wet wednesday afternoon.

> Andrew Carson - Senior Compliance Engineer, Xyratex, UK
> Phone: +44 (0)23 9249 6855 Fax: +44 (0)23 9249 6014

http://www.star.net.uk
File: harm2.jpg >>  << File: harm1.jpg >>

http://www.star.net.uk