A few issues.

You haven't said if the quiet zone is the same 1.5 meter square.  Assuming
it is, I can't imagine using a horn, which is a constant aperture antenna
with gain increasing with increasing frequency.  You need a constant gain
antenna, a log periodic.

The antenna separation needs to be such that the quiet zone is in the far
field.  With a log periodic having significant depth, the three meter
separation used by 1000-4-3 seems reasonable.

If you are testing above 1 GHz, you need the hybrid absorber made up of
microwave cones backed by ferrite tiles.

My experience is you do need absorber on the floor between antenna and quiet
zone.