From: Flinders, Randall
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 11:50 AM
To: Emc-Pstc (E-mail)
Subject: Orange County EMC Society Presentation

Greetings EMC Professionals!

You are invited to the January 24 presentation of the Orange County IEEE EMC
Society technical presentation on Bluetooth!  The meetings are free and food
is served, so come on down and join us.  Specific Information on the
presentation follows:

-------------------------------
Topic: Bluetooth - What is it and how do you test it?
A presentation introducing Bluetooth wireless technology. An informal
discussion that will center on answering the question: "What do I do
when my company has added Bluetooth capability to our products?" Topics
will include the Bluetooth Qualification Program with its novel test
regime and the FCC authorization of Bluetooth devices (unexpectedly
complex!).

Speaker: James Cunningham, 7 layers, Inc.
James is General Manager of 7 layers, Inc. in Irvine, California. Mr.
Cunningham was a European Competent Body for five years with RFI in
England and presented three papers in previous IEEE EMC Symposiums.
Currently, James is an active Bluetooth Qualification Body (BQB) having
personally qualified nearly 40 Bluetooth products.

At CKC Laboratories in Brea
Located in Small Shopping Center
110 North Olinda Place
Brea, CA 92823
714-337-1133
Office: 714-993-6112

Thursday , Jan. 24, 2001
6:00 pm - Social Hour - Beverages Served
6:30 pm - Sandwiches Served
7:00 pm - Presentation Begins
MEETINGS ARE NOW FREE!!!!
FREE! for IEEE Members and Students with Valid Student ID Card
FREE! for non-IEEE Members

Reservations requested by 10AM on Tuesday, January 23rd.
-------------------------------

For more info or to RSVP, contact:

Robert Tozier
Chairman, Orange County Chapter