Using the following references: IEC 61000-4-5:1995  and EN55024:1998.

I have to test a piece of ITE equipment which has an receive antenna (the
antenna is connected to the EUT using 50 ohm coaxial cable).  Is the EUT's
antenna cable subject to surge test per table 2 of EN55024?
Note 2 specifies only cables which connect to outdoor cables.
This cable does that.
Table 2's title is "Immunity, signal ports and telecommunications ports"  I
feel that an antenna fits under this category.

If so  (moving on from EN55024)

How do I perform the test?
Figures 13 and 14 in IEC61000-4-5 illustrates the test set up for shielded
lines.
However, there really only seems to be one EUT. I suspect I could consider
the antenna as EUT 2 and the actual unit as EUT 1.  In that case the testing
is relatively straight forward.

If this all sounds correct, then this is just a sanity check.  If I'm
incorrect or missed something...could you point me in the right direction.

Thanks

best regards
David Spencer