Hi Lisa and the group,

I am on a business trip at the moment, but lucky enough to be at a hotel with high speed internet service.

Lisa, I guess you could start with my website at http://emcesd.com where I have posted about 60 papers and articles, many of them on fixing EMI problems. There are links there to my book (High Frequency Measurements and Noise in Electronic Circuits).

There are many websites that would help, the problem is that my favorites file of them is at home and I am in Reno. NV wondering if I will be able to drive home tomorrow (big snow storm predicted for mountains). If you send me an email message to remind me, I will send you some of my favorite links. In fact, maybe I will post them on my website in a few weeks (another trip next week). When I do, I will post a notice here.

Doug