From: John Woodgate [mailto:j...@jmwa.demon.co.uk]
Sent: 06 November 2002 20:22
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Re: STOP-ocoss

I read in !emc-pstc that Gert Gremmen <g.grem...@cetest.nl> wrote (in
<oleokfnbajjejfkplbbmoepaceaa.g.grem...@cetest.nl>) about 'STOP-ocoss'
on Wed, 6 Nov 2002:

>Could we please remain  ON-topic  ?

Docopocoss is extremely on-topic. It arose here as a result of people
being confused about when standards come into effect and go out of
effect, which is rather an important matter.

The whimsy about rhyming it makes the thing more memorable and exposes
it to more readers of the group.

Nevertheless, the thread shouldn't go on longer.

http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the WorldCom Internet Managed
Scanning Service - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit
http://www.worldcom.com