List members,

For one of our applications, we have a need for an off-the-shelf an AC
transformer (input: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, NEMA 5-15 plug, may consider NEMA
1-15. Output: 6 - 30 Volts, screw-on terminals, may consider flying leads)
that can operate over industrial temperature ranges (-40 to +85 Centigrade)
for weather protected, outdoor use.
Commercial temperature (0 to +70 Centigrade) units that are cheap and
readily available do the job (we tested a few), but are not safety rated
over our required temperature range.

Question: are you aware of anyone, anywhere, making such a wall-wart to the
industrial temperature range?

If yes, please share with us. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,
Naftali Shani, Catena Networks (www.catena.com <http://www.catena.com> )
307 Legget Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2K 3C8
613.599.6430/866.2CATENA (X.8277); C 295.7042; F 599.0445
E-mail: nsh...@catena.com <mailto:nsh...@catena.com>