People
You may remember that you helped me a few weeks ago with VRC/VSWR
assessments.
As part of the same work I am attempting to assign a VRC/VSWR for a coupling
de-coupling device (CDN) but have not been able to get a typical value from
the manufacturer of the device. However, I have been sent the attached data.

Are you able to help again by telling me how to calculate the VSWR or VRC
from this data?

Thanks
Ian Gordon

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the WorldCom Internet Managed
Scanning Service - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit
http://www.worldcom.com