From:   Garry Hojan [mailto:gho...@regulatory-compliance.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 09, 2002 11:04 PM
To:     Gary McInturff; Jim Eichner; EMC-PSTC - forum
Subject:        RE: Newcomer to NEBS

Hi Jim,

In addition to looking for a competent test house, if you are going to be
dealing with Verizon, make sure that the test house is approved by Verizon
as an ITL. Their *Verizon's* requirements, from both a scrutiny and monetary
standpoint, have unfortunately reduced the number of choices you will have.

Also, it is always recommended to have the blessing of the test plans by the
RBOCs prior to going through the entire process (it always amazes me that
this is rarely done). This can and will reduce your post test headaches.

Just another 2 cents.

Best regards,
Garry Hojan
www.regulatory-compliance.com
Watch for our soon to be released "NEW and IMPROVED" website.