I'm currently renting a Schaffner NSG435 ESD Gun and like the
features.  Would anyone be able to provide me with some leads where I might
be able to get a deal (used is OK) on a comparable piece of equipment to
purchase?  I find the "continuous" feature to be a necessity as well as the
ability to set the pulse frequency to 0.5 Hz (2 pps) or less.  Any leads
would be appreciated.  Any solicitation is encouraged to be done off line.

Thx,

Joe

Joe Finlayson
Manager, Compliance Engineering