Oooops,

my reply was really relevant to Compact PCI panels, not
PCI. Sorry, I just realized it.

I haven't worked on designs using PCI brackets for EMC.
I believe that former Instrument Specielties, now part
of Laird Technologies, can help you. They are very
knowledgeable in the area of shielding/gasketing, one of
the best resources, and have many products for that.

Neven