Can anyone provide any information on the requirements for (or lack of) PFC
or harmonic current limitation now or in the future, in the following areas:

1. Japan
2. North America (I think I've heard rumours)
3. Australia / New Zealand
4. Any other location you are aware of where it definitely IS a requirement

Thanks as always for the group's input.

Regards,
Jim Eichner, P.Eng.
Manager, Engineering Services
Xantrex Technology Inc.
Mobile Power
web: www.xantrex.com <http://www.xantrex.com>
Any opinions expressed are those of my invisible friend, who really exists.
Honest.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.