Putting on my Master of the Obvious hat, I would say that I would expect
that a 12 GHz receiver would generate some frequencies in excess of the 50
MHz DSP, for a local oscillator, say.  But you shouldn't have to test to
multiples of the LO frequency, since it is a clean cw signal.  Testing up to
the highest LO frequency ought to be sufficient.  So I would say you should
test up to 5X the clock frequency, and then also at frequencies that the LO
can be tuned to.  In fact, I believe there are special requirements to make
sure LOs don't radiate out of receiver-connected antennas, right?

--

Ken Javor
EMC Compliance