I am posting the following for Dan Modi ( dan.m...@alconlabs.com ).  Please
contact him direct.  Do not forget to mark the 2002 IEEE EMC Symposium on your
calander to attend and by all means do not miss the Product Safety Workshop (or
the other TC-8 Sessions). Rich Nute is willing to provide consulting to anyone
who would like to present at the Product Safety Sessions in Dan's notes below.

For more detailed information on the 2002 IEEE EMC Symposium check out their
site at: http://www.2002-ieee-emc.org/

>-------------
>
>I would like to encourage my emc-pstc product safety colleagues to consider
>presenting at the Product Safety Workshop at IEEE EMC Symposium in
>Minneapolis.
>
>There has been a tremendous demand for knowledge on Product Safety topics
>(New Standards info, Test Methods, Case-Histories, etc.). This would be an
>excellent venue to share your knowledge and gain personal recognition.
>
>We need to improve the level of both individual professionalism and the
>product safety profession in general.  One way to help do this is by
>presenting at symposia such as the IEEE EMC Symposium.
>
>If you have a topic that you have presented internally within your company
>or within a local group, it may be worth considering to present at the
>symposium.  If you need assistance to expand on a topic - other members may
>be able to offer consultation.

>Power-Point Presentations must be submitted within  8 weeks.
>
>Thanks
>Dan
>dan.m...@alconlabs.com

Replies to this message may be posted in a public forum.