From: vic.gibl...@raytheon.co.uk [mailto:vic.gibl...@raytheon.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 9:00 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: ESD Generator confidence test

The ESD standard IEC 61000-4-2 gives details for the manufacture of a
current target, used for verifying the ESD waveform.

I appreciate this could be used as a confidence check before administering
the test, but does anyone have another approach that they would be willing
to share.

Many thanks

Vic Gibling

EMC Engineer