Chris,

Go to the following site and it explains it very well with examples.

http://www.ul.com/mark/index.html

The information not covered are the :
     product type (e.g., "I.T.E.") (there is a lot of variation allowed
here),
     4 character "Listing Mark Control Number" (LMCN) which is a
confidential ID for the applicant,
     UL file number when appropriate,
     use of the word "Accessory" or similar when appropriate,

The use of the LMCN and UL File Number is determined by who the Applicant
and Listee are and who's name is on the power rating label.

Also the little detail that the text must be in all Caps and Bold.

Oscar
M.O.O.

"Chris Maxwell" <chris.maxw...@nettest.com>@majordomo.ieee.org on
02/22/2002 09:39:52 AM