While it is true that the MIL-B-5087 class H bond value of 100 mOhm is
somewhat arbitrary, inability to meet this requirement should be viewed with
the greatest concern.  Consider the technical reasons for imposing a class H
(shock hazard) bond requirement.  The ultimate rationale is to avoid a
personnel shock hazard.  This is accomplished by having a low enough bond
resistance (the 100  mOhm value) that a short to case will clear a fault.
In the case of 28 Vdc power, a mil-spec bond would draw 280 Amps. That
should suffice to trip any conceivable single equipment breaker.  With 115
Vac 400 cycle power, a mil-spec bond would draw 1150 Amps rms, and no more
need be said.  In actual point of fact, the above amperages were calculated
neglecting source resistance and that is wrong.  Source resistance is
important to shock hazard calculations in other ways.  If a breaker were to
stick (not open under fault conditions) then the mil-spec bond has two
further duties to perform.  The bond must hold the case with the short to a
potential at or below that deemed a safety hazard.  For ac power, that is
typically 10 Vrms in a  dry area, but as low as 1.25 Vrms in a wet area.
Clearly the source resistance must be known to design a bond resistance that
will just meet such criteria.  But that much detail in the design is not
necessary, if we also realize that there is one further constraint on the
bond path.  In the event of a stuck breaker, the bond path must have more
ampacity (current carrying capability) than the feeder path.  Since the bond
path is to structure, and the feed path is a long wire, it is always easy to
build a bond that has a low resistance relative to the feed path.  If we
also assure that the bond path is implemented with a wire gauge size
numerically smaller than the feeder (e.g., feeder is AWG 20, bond path is
AWG 18) then it is guaranteed that the under stuck breaker conditions that
the feed path will open (fuse) before the bond path does.  If the bond path
is one tenth the length of the feed path and the wire gauge has higher
ampacity, the bond path is guaranteed to have less than 10% of the feeder
resistance, which will provide the safe equipment case potential rise during
the time the fault is not cleared (wet areas would require a 1% criteria,
but it should be clear this is still easy to meet).  In the above, I have
assumed that structure resistance is small with respect to the bond or feed
path resistance.  For conventional aluminum aircraft - the cited bond value
comes from MIL-B-5087 which is an aerospace requirement - that is true.  An
Al aircraft has a milliohm or sub-milliohm resistance from tip to tail.

I have never imposed a class H type bond as an arbitrary value.  The above
considerations, suitably implemented, fully address the problem and provide
for a practical solution.  The one thing I always check and never allow is
the use of a low ampacity PCB trace as part of the fault current path.