From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of
am...@westin-emission.no
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:31 AM
To: Forum Safety-emc
Subject: RTTE EU notifications - fees

Hi all,

We have recently send a lot of RTTE EU notifications to the European telecom
authorities. We did also include Switzerland, because the radios system
shall be put into the Swiss marked and in addition we have also thought that
Switzerland accept the RTTE directive.

Anyway, we have now received an invoice (CHF 200,-) from the Swiss
authorities for handling the EU notification. Is that correct ? Isn't this
EU notification service for free?

Best regards
Amund Westin,
Oslo, NORWAY