Richard,

If you are interested in restricting the speed of your Ethernet link you
should be able to do it from your Network Settings:
-  from Control Panel;
-  choose "Network";
-  choose the adapter card' then
-  "Properties";
-  choose the "Advanced" tab; then
-  you should find one of the options listed in the box on the left
something to do with "Link Speed", highlight it;
-  then you should be able to select in the right-hand drop-down box
"10Mb/duplex"

Best regards,
Kevin Richardson

Stanimore Pty Limited
Compliance Advice & Solutions for Technology (including Australian Agent
Services)
(Legislation/Regulations/Standards)
Ph:       02-4329-4070       (Int'l: +61-2-4329-4070)
Fax:      02-4328-5639       (Int'l: +61-2-4328-5639)
Mobile:  04-1224-1620       (Int'l: +61-4-1224-1620)
Email:    kevin.richard...@ieee.org

The material transmitted in this message and contained in any attachments to
this message is confidential and/or privileged information and is intended
only for the addressee/s. Any unauthorised use of or reliance upon this
material by persons or entities other than the addressee/s is prohibited. If
you receive this information in error, please notify the sender and destroy
any copies of the material immediately.