From: peter merguerian [mailto:pmerguerian2...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 11:54 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Circuit Breaker Tripping Dring Fault Tests

Dear All,

For safety, it is not clear from the standards whether the main branch circuit
breaker tripping during fault conditions is an acceptable result.

I see no reason why this should not be acceptable. What is your view? Some
third party labs find it acceptable and others do not.

Anyone can lead me to some inernational decisions regarding this issue?

Thanks,

Peter

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?