This is a board that goes into an appliance.  The 220V comes from another
location in the appliance, so it does not hook up directly to the 220VAC
line.  It is not earthed and I did find out that the applicable standard is
EN60730-1.
The spacing from the 220VAc to another circuit on the PWB is currently 1 mm.
The original design was only for domestic markets, so that was ample spacing
for UL since the board was conformally coated.  With the conformal coat I
was able to qualify for Creepage for Degree 1 which is only 0.28 mm at 125V
according to UL 840 Table 6.1.

        If you have the applicable standard, can you tell me what the
clearances are for a pollution degree 1?  I will also look to purchase my
own copy of the standard.

Thank you for your help!!!

Paul Denomme