John:
I briefly scanned the quoted database. Approval mark for China is now CCC
(China Compulsory Certification) which replaces CCEE and CCIB as of May 1,
2002 but fully implemented May 1, 2003. References could be made available
off-line if you wish.

There is also PSE mark in a circle for Japan for non-specified items and
S-JQA mark(voluntary). T-Mark under DENTORI has been replaced by the PSE
marks under DENAN Law.

Also, if I may add, although some countries may not have approval marks, a
certificate of conformity must be obtained as customs clearance document for
any imported shipment (such as Kuwait and Saudi Arabia).

Thanks,
Evangeline Cometa
CSA International

(snip)
> *  INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY POWER, PLUGS, LANGUAGES, APPROVAL MARKS, AND
>    APPROVAL AGENCIES, at
>    http://www.dbicorporation.com/internat/internat.htm
>    (full database covering 300 countries, 360KB, 50+ pages
> printed out).

(snip)
> If you spot any errors or major omissions in it, please let me know so
> that I can fix them.
>
> Thanks!
>               John Barnes KS4GL, PE, NCE, ESDC Eng, SM IEEE
>               dBi Corporation
>               http://www.dbicorporation.com/

> with the single line:
>      unsubscribe emc-pstc

>      Ron Pickard:              emc-p...@hypercom.com
>      Dave Heald:               davehe...@attbi.com

>     http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/
>     Click on "browse" and then "emc-pstc mailing list"

This message is intended only for the use of the person or organization to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
the sender immediately by email or telephone and delete the original message
immediately.  Thank you.

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/