Hello group,

In the past I understood the color requirements of green/yellow wire to be
nominally 50%/50% coverage with a tolerance minimum of 30% coverage for either
green or yellow with the remainder to be the other color.  I've see reference
to HD 186 Table 1, but I am not certain this is where the requirement is
outlined in detail.  I would like to know that I am purchasing the correct
document.

Is there anyone who can tell me which CENELEC (or VDE, etc) document details
this requirement?

Thanks,  -doug

Douglas E. Powell
Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
Fort Collins, CO 80535 USA

mailto:doug.pow...@aei.com

This message, including any attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and proprietary information of Advanced
Energy Industries, Inc.  The dissemination, distribution, use
or copying of this message or any of its attachments is
strictly prohibited without the express written consent of
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.