From: jules [mailto:ju...@hursley-emc.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 6:58 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: Video Cameras for EMC Test Monitoring

 You need to be carefull if you are running copper wires out to the remote
display as these will pick up the fields. Hursley EMC Services have just
developed a low cost camera for 10V/m, and we have built a converter to run
the image, pan/tilt and zoom etc out on two fibre optic leads.  we do plan to
produce this, but it is unlikely to be ready before mid 2003.

 rgds,

 Jules Jones