Hello Rod:

The Saudi Agency SASO has an office at Intertek in Boxborough MA.

Here is the contact info:

SASO ICCP
70 Codman Hill Road
Boxborough, MA 01719
p: 978-635-8651
f: 978-635-1620

The Managers name is Bill Bekdash and he probably can help you with the
regulations. We have dealt with him quite a bit for Audio equipment and have
SASO Approval for an increasing number of our products. Bill is a very
helpful person and has e-mailed us pdf copies of the regulations. He is the
road often so you will have to be persistent when trying to contact him.

Hope this helps..........

regards,

John