From: Amund Westin [mailto:am...@westin-emission.no]
Sent: dinsdag 14 januari 2003 13:25
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: EN55024 - Burst / fast transient test

Does Burst testing apply for I/O cables with length less than 3 meters
according to EN55024?

I recall that some EN standards have a statement that Burst in does not
apply on I/O cables less than 3 meters.

Yes, I will buy the standard so we can follow it in detail.

Amund

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/