I read in !emc-pstc that McBurney, Ian [Allen & Heath UK]
<ian.mcbur...@allen-heath.com> wrote (in <BC4E3DA2E1C8164D9CBE2DF1595DCC
76011...@gandalf.allen-heath.com>) about 'Superseded standard' on Thu,
27 Feb 2003:
>    Can anyone tell me when products tested to EN 50082-1:1992 and still in
>    production should have been retested because the 1992 standard has now
been
>    superseded.

The dow for the 1992 edition is long gone. With respect to the 1998
edition, the dow in EN 6000-6-1 (yes, that's the immunity one) is
2004-07-01, so you have some breathing space BUT...

>    I assume any reports and declaration of conformity documents issued for
>    products declaring conformity with EN 50082-1:1992 are now not legitimate.

..does your company REALLY make anything for which there is NOW no
applicable product(-family) standard for immunity? I'd be surprised.
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!

    http://www.ieeecommunities.org/emc-pstt