Muriel,

What is the size of the equipment the power supplies will fit into? Can this
be
tested within you GTEM cell?

I would prefer to put cables and load into the GTEM cell. I am using a GTEM
cell
for quite a while for pre-compliance testing and made good experiences.

There are - as already pointed out - some things to take care of:
 - Cables connected to the EUT exiting the GTEM cell and other cables with
in the cell
   have a great influence on the result from their positioning within the
GTEM cell
   and their filtering when going outside.
 - To get an impression of the relevance of your testing choose an EUT that
fits completely
   in your GTEM cell and conduct a comparative measurement on an OATS.
 - If you are doubting a result repaeat the test - I do not know what
parameters you are
   using for a prescan - there are peaks which might occur due to a single
event when you
   do a peak measurement and others might not be there. The measurement time
has a great
   influence on the recording of short time events (yawn, I know, but I
stress this point
   as I forget it often myself :-| )

But - before you put it in - what is the maximum thermal load for an EUT
within your GTEM
cell?

Please excuse if I touched points that you already considered.

For a better testing repeatability of EUTs with many cables within GTEM
cells there are
manipulator arms with cable guides. Schaffner is one of the manufacturers of
such things.

Best regards,
Michael Nagel