From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 11:42 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: IEC 61010 requirements

If end-use wiil never see contact w/patient or test subject, and equipment can
be classified as Electrical Test and/or Measurement equipment, and does NOT
fall under the scope of the Med Directive, and can be scoped under the LVD,
then 61010-1 is applicable standard.

Of course, the customer spec can require compliance to the Med Dev Dir.

Brian