Cortland

>> Date:  12-Feb-03 11:51:12  MsgID: 1084-5536  ToID: 72146,373
From:  "Joshua Wiseman" >INTERNET:jwise...@printronix.com
Subj:  RE: Real product interference source at 121 MHz
Chrg:  $0.00   Imp: Norm   Sens: Std    Receipt: No    Parts: 2

The following message is an Internet MIME message.  It was not decoded
by the CompuServe Internet mail gateway for the following reason(s):

premature termination of base64 encoded data

The complete MIME message is attached as a separate part.  You may use
a third party MIME decoder to attempt to process the attachment message.

Sender: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org