From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of FastWave
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 2:18 PM
To: 'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'
Subject: Electrical Medical Product Production Testing

Does anybody know any Certification Agencies and/or Standards anywhere in
the world requiring Production Line Leakage Current Testing on Electrical
Medical Products? If so, does anybody have it in writing?

Thanks for the help,

Bill Bisenius
ED&D, Inc.
bi...@productsafet.com <mailto:bi...@productsafet.com>