I have a client with an application which involves the application of
between 2 and 6kV at frequencies in the range 10 - 100kHz and power
in the low kW range.

I'm afraid I'm not allowed to tell you exactly what this equipment
does, but this is equipment for which there appear to be no specific
standards.

Can anyone point me at some guidance material which might help me to
better understand any particular additional risks associated with
electricity at these voltages and frequencies?

The sort of thing I am interested in is any guidance on the medium
and long term performance of insulating materials and any special
risks from electric shock at these frequencies. I'm not so much
looking for standards and formal requirements as for the benefit of
real technical experience in this sort of application.

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

Nick.