The form that is mentioned below is FCC Form 740. If you go to
http://www.fcc.gov/ and type "FCC Form 740" in the search box. the first
item that comes up its the form. the second Item is a public notice
pertaining to the form

  We just ran into this issue with one of our products that was held in
customs. In the past it has not seemed to be an issue.

Thanks,

Craig

                      jwise...@printronix.co

                      m                              To:
dclay...@nccn.net, emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
                      Sent by:                       cc:

                      owner-emc-pstc@majordo         Subject: RE: FCC
Importation Issue
                      mo.ieee.org

                      02/03/03 11:35 AM

                      Please respond to

                      JWiseman

Don,

Every now and then I get something stuck in US customs.  Typically the
agent will supply a form for FCC or CDRH compliance depending what is hung
and the reason.  If you fill out the paperwork the shipment proceeds.  If I
find a copy of the form here I will scan it in and send it to you directly.

The only time the above did not work for me was a power supply sample
coming in from Singapore.

Good Luck,
Josh

Has anyone out there had any problems with U.S. Customs
holding a product for lack of FCC report or a declartion
>from a manufacturer that product is indeed compliant?

Thanks in advance,

Don Clayton
ESR Engineering Inc.