From: drcuthbert [mailto:drcuthb...@micron.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 11:01 AM
To: 'Wan Juang Foo'; drcuthbert; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: NEC-2 simulations

Tim,
what is CEM?

   Dave Cuthbert

From: Wan Juang Foo [mailto:f...@np.edu.sg]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 2:34 AM
To: drcuthbert; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org

I use NEC-2 in a limited way.

Good to hear that there are others on the PSTC list that does that. :-)

BTW, are there any guys out there that work with CEM?

Tim Foo

This message is from the IEEE EMC Society Product Safety Technical
Committee emc-pstc discussion list.

Archive is being moved, we will announce when it is back on-line. All
emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at: