Do you need to look at non-fundamental, non-harmonic emissions as well?
There will be such emissions as well. Some will be visible with the source
in CW mode, but there will be others that appear only during frequency
hopping. These latter emissions are harder to find since their frequencies
are not known well. They can appear in band or out of the band of
operation. The techniques described in other postings still apply.

Don Borowski
Schweitzer Engineering Labs
Pullman, WA

"Low, Aaron S" <aaron.s....@lmco.com>@majordomo.ieee.org on 03/19/2003