From: Bill Johnson [mailto:bi...@kryotech.com]
Sent: 05 March 2003 15:44
To: 'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'
Subject: Need 230VAC-115VAC 500VA Step-down Isolation Transformer with
UL, cUL, and CE

Hi!

I apologize if this is an inappropriate question for this forum.

I am trying to select the above component for a product we are designing.

I have found transformers with no approvals, one with UL and cUL, but not
CE.

Any advice on where to look or how to select such a component would be a
great help!

Thanks!

the system manager.

NCHT