Hi All,

This month's Technical Tidbit on http://emcesd.com concerns two
sources of errors in scope measurements. The article is linked from
the noisy waveform at the bottom of the index page.

Abstract: Digitizing oscilloscopes have become one of the most
important overall lab instruments over the last ten years. As useful
as they are, some interesting problems can occur that affect
measurement results. Two such issues are described. Avoiding the
problems associated with these issues is straightforward.

This article will be of interest especially to the people who
troubleshoot immunity problems in our group.

Doug
--

     ___          _       Doug Smith
      \          / )      P.O. Box 1457