Hello Friends,

I have an application in which I would like to switch system signals on coax
cables. One system is 80 to 1000 MHz, the other is 1-2 GHz.  I have found
coax switches by Narda, DB Products and Dow Key. Dow Key indicates that the
signals should be above -20 dBm to ensure that contact resistance doesn't
cause a problem.  The others do not spec or address low signal issues. My
branches operate at -35 dBm, 0 dBm and 50 dBm.  The 2 higher values are not
a problem, just the -35 dBm.  Are there other companies that you are aware
of that make 50 ohm coax switches that are specified to operate at low
signal levels?  Other ideas?

Best regards,

Don Umbdenstock
Sensormatic