Greetings,

ENV 50204 is titled "Radiated Electromagnetic Fields from Digital Radio
Telephones-Immunity Test"

Please refresh my memory on what exactly is an "ENV" Standard?  Are there
any requirements for testing to ENV's?  For what type of products would ENV
50204  be applicable?

We normally test to EN 61326.  It has been some time since I looked at EN
50082-1 Generic Immunity.  Could someone be so kind as to list what
immunity standards are in the latest version of EN 50082-1.  Does the
latest version still state that if there is a product specific standard
then that standard takes precedence over the generic standard?

Your responses are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Joe Martin
Applied Biosystems