From: don_borow...@selinc.com [mailto:don_borow...@selinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 7:54 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Re: ESD failure

The other thing that can happen is that the discharge can take a different
path. I have seen a technician succesfully discharge an ESD gun onto the
connector pins of a sub-min D connector at low voltage, but only be able to
hit the shell at higher voltage.

Don Borowski
Schweitzer Engineering Labs
Pullman, WA