Hans,

I have the following information which may be slightly out of date but should
give you a starting point.

MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS

P.O. Box 900

Abu Dhabi, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

+971 2 651 900; fax: +971 2 668 180

Contact(s):

Abdulla Ahmed Lootah, Undersecretary

EMIRATES TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION LTD. (ETISALAT)

P.O. Box 3838

Abu Dhabi, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

+971 2 208 4325; fax: +971 2 324 499

If you would like any further information, please contact me.

Regards,

Chris

Chris Baird
Manager, Marketing & Sales Automation

TUV Product Service Ltd/BABT,
BABT is an accredited UK Certification/Notified Body and company of TUV
Product Service Ltd
Segensworth Road - Fareham - Hampshire - PO15 5RH - UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 443598
Fax: +44 (0) 1329 443421
Email:  <mailto:cba...@tuvps.co.uk> mailto:cba...@tuvps.co.uk
Web:  <http://www.tuvps.co.uk/> http://www.tuvps.co.uk /
<http://www.babt.com/> http://www.babt.com

Total Compliance Solutions: Product Testing - Technical Consulting - Market
Access Consulting - Management & IT Consulting - Certification - Regulatory
Compliance - Revenue Assurance for Network Operators