Hi Jon

I suggest you give Helen Chen a call:

Helen Chen in Shenzhen

Tel:755-28055203
Fax:755-28055221
Mobile:13925218157
helen_che...@hotmail.com

Compliance Engineering Services ShenZhen Office
No.5 Jinao Industrial Park, No.35 Jukeng RD.
Dashuikeng Village, Guanlan Town,
Baoan District, Shenzhen
China

CES has emissions and immunity capabilities (and experience) for most
EU and FCC/IC specifications, and a number of  other country and
industry specifications.

best regards

Tom Cokenias

T.N. Cokenias Consulting