I meant tie in a figurative sense only, meaning "related."

From: "Charles Grasso" <cgrassospri...@eartlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:38:30 -0700
To: "Ken Javor" <ken.ja...@emccompliance.com>, <emcp...@aol.com>,
<emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
Subject: RE: Question about OATS

Sorry Ken I shoudl elaborate. I did not mean that the *whole* plane should be
buried.
I was referring to the edges being buried - the rest of the plane of course
exposed.
I keyed off the comment:  Idon't see a need to tie the ground plane extent to
the ellipse area.
I took that to mean that the edges of the plane were not terminated.

ChasG