I read in !emc-pstc that John Allen <john.al...@era.co.uk> wrote (in
<BFE68AB0084CD311B4FB00508B014C8704D229A2@MERCURY>) about 'CENELEC
Harmonisation Documents' on Tue, 3 Jun 2003:
>Does anyone have, or know of, a list of HD's, including the cancelled ones?
>
>I am particularly interested in those relating to domestic appliances (CEE
>10/11, IEC 335/60335), audio-visual equipment (CEE 1, IEC 65/60065) and
>portable tools (CEE ??, IEC 745/60745).

It's not clear to me exactly what you want. In the history of EN 60065,
for example, IEC 65 4th edition was adopted as HD 195 S3 but later the
5th edition  with amendments was adopted as EN 60065.

The situation with IEC/EN 60335 is immensely complex, since the Parts
and Sections were re-numbered 'on the fly' some years ago, with
considerable confusion for those not involved in the committee work.
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!