In a message dated 7/16/2003 8:27:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
rehel...@mmm.com writes:

Can someone point me in the direction of a company or information on
constructing a reverberation (mode-stirred) chamber. We would like to use
it as a precompliant diagnostic facility/resource. Any experience using
one? Pros? Cons?

Hi Bob, we plan to start building one soon ( Oct ). Most likely we will use
our own Paddle, in a Panashield chamber. They key is the software. I'm
planning to use it with Schaffners Compliance 3 software. I plan to use it for
immunity testing mainly, 200 MHz to 18 GHz @ 200 v/m.

NIST and GM both have great documents on this topic. Also see the appendix in
461 E.

Elite in Chicago have been big proponents of it. Give Ray Klauda a call there.

Cheers,

Derek N. Walton
Owner L F Research EMC Design and Test Facility
Poplar Grove,
Illinois,  USA
www.lfresearch.com