John, thank you for the confirmation for Europe.
Have you had any experience with certification requirements for equipment of
this type in the USA or Canada?
Would you agree UL1950 or UL60950 for the USA and C22.2 No 14-M91 for Canada
appropriate as Peter Tarver suggests?
It would appear from the titles of UL 508 provided by Peter that it is
probably less appropriate.

Best regards,
Kevin Richardson

Stanimore Pty Limited
Compliance Solutions for Technology Products
(Legislation/Regulations/Standards/Australian Agent Services)
Ph:       02-4329-4070       (Int'l: +61-2-4329-4070)
Fax:      02-4328-5639       (Int'l: +61-2-4328-5639)
Mobile:  04-1224-1620       (Int'l: +61-4-1224-1620)
Email:    kevin.richard...@ieee.org

This material (this message and the information contained in all attachments
to this message) is confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended only for the addressee/s named above. Any unauthorised
dissemination, copying, use of or reliance upon this material by persons or
entities other than the addressee/s named above is prohibited. If you
receive this material in error, please notify Stanimore Pty Limited and
destroy all copies (electronic and hardcopy) of this message and all
attachments immediately.