I read in !emc-pstc that Ilan Cohen <ico...@itl.co.il> wrote (in
<2D1037012914D4118DB8204C4F4F502045FE06@ITLLTD01>) about 'Last day of
manufacture EN60950: A4, A11' on Sun, 27 Jul 2003:
>Can anyone point me to the specified last day of manufacture for
>products tested under EN60950: A4 and A11. (In the official Journal you
>may find the date of 1/08/03 as the last date for modifications, but the
>last date for manufacture is not listed)
>
>I will be very thankful if any one actually points to the official
>document that specifies the date.

The DOCOPOCOSS for a specific standard is given (normally) in the next
edition, in this case that is EN 60950:2000. The 'dow' given there is
2005-01-01, and the Commission has not, AFAIK, notified a different
DOCOPOCOSS.

BUT, there is also EN60950-1:2002, which can be used now and in which
the 'dow' of EN 60950:2000 is given as 2006-07-01. You may find it
advantageous to use this standard rather than the 2000 edition.

DOCOPOCOSS - date of cessation of presumption of compliance of the
superseded standard.
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!