From: hansm [ mailto:hans.mellb...@baclcorp.com]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 9:16 AM
To: 'EMC-PSTC - forum'
Subject: Digital signatures (was Software and Safety)

On a slightly off-topic subject (but may be of interest to many) I am
exploring digital signatures that are difficult to forge or copy or
replicate without authorization. As an example, signing a test document or
approving a test plan, all electronically. Are there any easy to use secure
digital signature s/w that listers have experience with?

Hans Mellberg
Engineering Manager
BACL