Thanks to all who helped me out!

From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of jim.hulb...@pb.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 5:53 AM
To: Charles Grasso
Cc: Emc-Pstc; owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Re: Q on FCC and CISPR data

Charles,

Radiated emissions measurements to FCC Part 15 limits and conducted emissions
measurements to CISPR 22 limits is really NOT mixing and matching. FCC Part 15
conducted emissions limits have been modified in 15.107 to harmonize with the
CISPR 22 conducted emissions limits. The radiated emissions limits in 15.109
have remained the same as before. There is the OPTION to apply CISPR 22:1997
radiated emissions limits in the 30 MHz to 1GHz range instead of the limits
listed.

Jim Hulbert
Pitney Bowes

Inactive hide details for "Charles Grasso" ' src="cid:532300305@14082003-1232"