From: Muriel Bittencourt de Liz [mailto:mur...@eel.ufsc.br]
Sent: August 11, 2003 3:20 PM
To: EMC-PSTC List
Subject: Thanks to EMC-PSTC List!!

Hello List-members,

I'm sending this e-mail this e-mail to thank you. Last friday, august,
8,
I've got my doctor degree in electrical enegineering, with a thesis
about
reduction of EMI in switched mode power supplies.

This thesis would not be the same without the contribution of the
members
>from this invaluable list. A lot of topics that were not clear to me at
the
beggining became clear with your help, through the list or private
e-mails
answering my "basic" questions.

Be sure that your comments were all referred in my bibliographic